Mizuno Running Shoes Success Secrets
Mizuno Running Footwear and apparel for both men and women have always held a revered position in the industry. The footwear collection from Mizuno, however, rises above industry standards and commands extra attention. Mizuno offers a wide array of running shoes in two categories, one for men and one for women. Under each category, the shoes fall under a more scrutinized classification. There are support shoes, control shoes, neutral shoes, trail shoes, racing shoes, and shoes designed for use in track and field. Each category consists of shoes that are especially tailored to fit the individual needs of every runner in the entire population of the running world.
Each type of runner will surely find exactly what he or she is looking for, and can expect only the finest level of quality from the Mizuno shoes. And here are the reasons why. These are just ten of the many top features involved in the making of each Mizuno running footgear.
The Secret Ingredients of Mizuno Running Footwear
Secret ingredients of a Mizuno Running footwear are:
1. Mizuno Wave Cushioning and StabilityMizuno’s number 1 technology, the technology behind the brand’s most successful line of running shoes, is the Wave Tehcnology. This is an advanced cushioning technology that also provides good stability. Cushioning and stability are not easily balanced, but Mizuno knew exactly how to make both ends meet.
2. SmoothRide EngineeringThe foot experience extreme acceleration and deceleration levels during a run. This can cause fluctuations in your overall stride. To prevent this, Mizuno came up with the SmoothRide technology. Of all the Mizuno running technologies, this is one of the most important since it is what guides the shoe smoothly during the tough transition phase of the foot as it accelerates and decelerates.
3. Mizuno IntercoolMizuno running footwear also often have the very unique and ingenious ventilation system known as Mizuno Intercool. This system provides a ventilation system in the midsole that provides a way out for the hot and humid air within the shoe. This helps keep you feeling fresh and comfortable at all times, even when you’ve run for miles and miles.
4. VS-1 Cushioning CompoundIt is important for any running shoe to provide effective shock absorption properties since running makes the feet very vulnerable to shock and impact. The VS-1 assists in attenuating shock and protecting the feet. VS-1 refers to a special cushioning compound found to absorb shock quite effectively. This same material can be commonly found in the heel and forefoot areas of several Mizuno running shoes.
5. X-10 Carbon RubberA lot of Mizuno footgear features the X-10 carbon rubber outsole. The X-10 is considered as the most durable type of carbon rubber because it can tackle even long term wear and tear with no problems, even in the high impact areas. The durability of the X-10 carbon rubber extends the life span of the Mizuno shoes that have it, and as an added benefit, the X-10 creates great traction with the ground.
6. AIR Mesh UppersMizuno running shoes also often have the AIR Mesh upper material. This is an extremely breathable material that is widely used in Mizuno shoes. Being breathable, it helps the foot stay in tip top shape all throughout your run.
7. Gender EngineeringMizuno also presents the Gender Engineering technology, which recognizes the basic differences between male and female feet and between male and female running mechanics and styles. This particular science allows Mizuno to come up with high-quality and custom fit products that meet the very specific and varying needs of men and women.
8. Dynamotion FitBadly fitting shoes can get worn out easily because the shoes will somehow bear much of the brunt it was never intended to bear. But the right fitting shoes, where all the parts are in place, can resist distortion and compression, thus enhancing their longevity. With the Dynamotion Fit, that’s exactly what you get.
Mizuno Running Footwear – What Are Your Options?
In the support category, you can choose from the top models, Wave Nirvana, Wave Inspire, Wave Elixir, and Wave Nexus. But for the severe overpronator, you can check out the Wave Renegade. Neutral runners, on the other hand, should check out the Wave Creation, Wave Precision, and the Wave Rider.Aside from those three basic categories, running also falls under various classifications such as trail running, track and field, and racing. From the trail running category, check out the Wave Ascend. For racing purposes, consider the Wave Universe and the Wave Ronin. And if you want to tackle the track and field, check out the Osaka, the Tokyo, the Geo-Silencer, and several other shoes.
Copyright runningshoeswizard.com. Protected by Copyscape - do not copy.
Mizuno Wave Creation – For the Most Responsive Ride of Your Life - The Mizuno Wave Creation, with its latest 10th edition, is a high-quality high-performance running shoe package that offers many great advantages, with responsive cushioning leading the pack.
Mizuno Wave Nirvana – Road Runner and Trainer in One - The Mizuno Wave Nirvana is a road running shoe first then a training shoe second. Extremely versatile, the Wave Nirvana can be used for several types of runs and activities.
Mizuno Alchemy – Motion Control Like You’ve Never Experienced - The Mizuno Alchemy is another top-rating shoe that belongs to Mizuno’s Wave series. It is also often considered as Mizuno’s top motion control offer, providing maximum control for severe overpronation.
Runningshoeswizard.com is my personal site. It accepts advertising and other forms of compensation but we do not receive nor do we accept free products to review them. Such compensation does not influence the information on this site.
We always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences. Click here for more details about advertising and disclosures.